Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tis' 3:30 in the morning...so why not write?

Could be a long night, so I thought I'd take a short break to update the blog. It was a pretty day, got some sleep in and am now at work and in the morning, I will be babysitting Lexi and Tyler. What more can a aunt hope for. Also, I was asked to be on a team for biking this summer! Very excited about that one...and the fact that they don't mind that I can't make all of the races is even better! One more great thing! There is a special deal at work, so I can FINALLY get that bike rack I've been saving up for! Since that is the initial reason I started working at O2 anyway. I think I am going to put in the order this week, and I am picking up some extra shifts this months, so that I can hopefully make a couple more races this summer. I'm a bit disappointed in how little I've gotten out on my bike so far this spring, but I think that should change a lot in the coming months. Especially once I can throw my bike on my car and hit the trails again! SUCH A GREAT FEELING!! Well I should get back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment