Monday, March 9, 2009

EUROPE I'm coming back!

Tonight, I went to work only to learn my patient's didn't. So here I am wide awake at 1:16am. But it's not all bad. It leaves me time to plan my trip to Europe. I am pretty excited for my adventure abroad once again. Also amazed by the price of flights I've found. So far the plan is to fly into London, where I can hit up a bit of memory lane, then off to Munich and Halsbach for Susi's wedding. A couple days later we will catch a flight to Paris, then off to Rome for a couple days and finally flying to Madrid before back to London and home. It sounds so exciting. I can't wait to show my parents and see so many new places myself. I've only been to the Madrid airport, and have never been to Paris or Rome. I'm still trying to talk my friend Samme into joining. I think she would love it too!! I'm also visiting a friend in Germany while I'm in town for the wedding. I really should be writing to the Kofelsbergers to let them know that plans are finally coming together!

I'm also thinking about moving to my folks house for a while. They both work out of town so the house is always empty. Making it easy to sleep during the day. It's where I've been staying for the most part anyway, and it would be a better place for Benny until I'm able to get my own place.

I should probably try to get some sleep now. Since I'm back to days starting tomorrow until Friday. Can't wait to write about the flights being booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment